Tuesday, October 8, 2013

BONUS MESSAGE! Hear Elder Carroll Sing!

Last week, we had the opportunity to visit some people in our area for dinner and dessert.  They sent this note to my mom along with a photo and audio clip.  My mom loves to make videos and decided to use it in a slideshow.

Hi Sister Carroll,

My name is Kim Tibbitts, and I wanted to let you know that your son was in our home last night.  We had a bar-b-que at our home yesterday afternoon for the Priesthood Brethren before the Priesthood Session. Elder Carroll and his companions came to the bar-b-que, and came back to our home after conference to pick up some leftovers. They sang a song for us, which I recorded on my phone.  I've attached the audio file for you to hear.  We love having the missionaries in our home, and sharing some homemade cinnamon rolls!  It helps us feel closer to our own missionary son who is serving in the South Africa, Durban mission.  He has been out for 3 month, and is currently in Mbabane, Swaziland.  Be assured that your boy is happy and healthy, and I am grateful for the Spirit that I felt while he and his companions were in our home!

Love, 
Kim
To hear Elder Carroll and his companions sing
click here...






No comments:

Post a Comment